The Sun Tile came out of the need to experiment further with Original Sculpey. I had used it in my Bathing Beauty dolls and liked the feel of it although it was a bit softer to handle than Premo, the product I normally use. It is stickier and stretches easier than I would have liked but after baking it has a bit of a tooth that holds color well. Actually too well in this case. I colored it with alcohol inks and found the results unsatisfying. So with baking soda and toothbrush I scrubbed off most of the color giving it the old, antique look I was hoping for. One thing I discovered after removing the ink was the fine cracks in the surface. I don’t know what I did to create the cracks but I hope I can replicate those results next time.